Prof. Dr. Susanne Böhlich teaches international management with a focus on human resources management and corporate governance at IUBH International Hochschule. She is managing director of the Master International Management degree program.
- Many years of experience as a university teacher
- Member of the University Senate
- Supervisory Board member in an internationally active company
- Extensive consulting experience in strategic projects worldwide
- Several years of practical experience in business
- Management and management experience in a DAX 30 corporation
Clients praise her for her practical and eye opening approach, and her ability to portray complex issues clearly. Susanne Böhlich regularly publishes articles about human resource management in professional journals. She is a sought-after speaker, moderates conferences and symposia, participates in panel discussions and conducts external and internal seminars and workshops.
The future of work – Generation Y and Z – Generation Management – Leadership
Current focus of presentations:
- From dream dancer to traditionalist: dealing with Generation Y and Z
- Leadership between digitization and dialogue: be prepared for the future
- The future of work: dialogue between humans and machines
Further topics, available on request, in German or English.